YOUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
THE LIVES OF MANY SOULS
IN NEED, DESPAIR, ETC.
WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT
A Non-Profit Public Benefit Volunteer Service Club formed to serve others.
An alliance of Jeep owners and others who love the Lord and have agreed to serve others when we see a need, whether planned or unplanned, whether on the road, or off road!
A ministry that provides emergency transportation to hospitals and special care facilities in bad weather, helping to transport medical personnel to their offices or hospitals.
Equipped and ready to serve others in need of help with preventive maintenance, such as widows, single parents, and those with low or no income.
A group who prepares roadside rescue bags for the homeless and those stranded along the roads.
Jeep owners who enjoy gathering together for small group meetings, family outings, vehicle how-to seminars and various car and truck shows.
Jeep & 4x4 owners who love to improve and customize their Jeeps.
Commitment to MEMBERSHIP: Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2)
Volunteer Coordinators Needed!
Contact us if you are interested in serving as a coordinator for any of the following:
Maintenance Ministry Coordinator: Leads and manages all scheduling of ministry maintenance events. Seeks host agencies and churches to coordinate events. Coordinates the gathering of necessary materials, whether purchased or donated by members, individuals or businesses. Oversees and coordinates with other leaders of J4J (Canada) and members for donation gathering, signage, advertising, liability agreements, etc., in advance so that events are successful.
Freeze Coordinator: Leads and manages the Jeep Freeze Event. Coordinates with other leaders to make certain these events are successful.
Member Benefit Coordinator: Maintains current member benefits. Looks for other benefits through research and discussion with other organizations. An example would be sourcing various Jeep related sites for applicable discounts for all members
Public Outreach Director: Promotes Jeeps 4 Jesus (Canada) mission and vision. Manages parade, car show and other event participation for the membership. Coordinates setting up booths and arranging volunteers to work them. Speaks at events, radio, TV, etc. when called.
Grant Funding Coordinator: Seeks out available grants. Responsible for completing all paperwork and application materials to secure grants.
FIND OUT ABOUT EVENTS
Meet & Greets
JOIN US TODAY!
WE WELCOME CALLS FROM LOCAL CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS AND OTHER NON PROFITS THAT FEEL WE CAN BE OF SERVICE TO YOUR COMMUNITY IN SOME WAY. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US: Jeeps4JesusCanada@Gmail.com
Our Areas of Service are:
* Helping The Homeless: We prepare Basic Survival Kits, to then distribute to homeless folks in transition, where/when shelters are too full. #TheOriginalDeliveringHopeCanada
* Life-Skills Training: For those who are either in a homeless situation &/or below the poverty line, to equip them for transitional career and household basic needs.
Basic Electrical and Plumbing Knowledge, Appliance Repairs & Household Maintenance,
Self-Serve Banking Skills,
Resume Building Training,
Job & Career Applications Processes...
We offer either one-to-one advisement sessions or for group settings...
* Maintenance Ministry Events: We work with local churches, food pantries, clothes closets and other organizations to provide preventive maintenance to those in need that cannot afford it.
* Roadside Assistance to the homeless & stranded: We provide Roadside Rescue backpack and bags to those in need.
* Transportation Assistance: We will provide travel assistance in extreme weather conditions to those in need, as well as in disaster type situations.